Long Stay Visas to Ireland

If you wish to study, travel or conduct business in Ireland for more than three months, you will need to obtain a "Long Stay Type D Visa."  We assist our clients in the Visa application process, which includes identifying the birth, death and marriage records required in the application process and obtaining certified copies of those records. 

If you are unsure whether you need a Long Stay Type D Visa or if you need help with the process, contact Irish Citizenship Consultants for a free consultation.